DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAYA GRAMEEN KAUSHALYA YOJANA (DDUGKY)
DDUGKY aims to skill rural youth who are poor and provide them with jobs having regular monthly wages or above the minimum wages. It is one of the cluster of initiatives of the ministry of rural development, government of India that seeks to promote rural livelihoods.
FACILITY AVAILABLE UNDER THE SCHEME OF IDEMI, MUMBAI :
All training is free, accommodation is free, breakfast, tea, meals free of charge, excellent and experienced trainer, modern technical knowledge, modern machinery, software, lots of demonstrations and practice, entrepreneurial quality training.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION :
- The trainee should be a resident of a rural area in the state of Maharashtra.
- The name of the trainee should be included in the poverty line list.
- The age should be 18 to 35.
10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS :
- Leaving certificate
- Marksheet (8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma and Graduation)
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card
- Residence certificate
- Proof of Poverty Line Registration / BPL card / MNREGA job card / RSBY card / Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card
FOR FURTHER DETAILS :
Mr. Sagar Nevage : 7021221498