DIMENSIONAL METROLOGY LABORATORY
IDEMI Dimensional Metrology Lab is a NABL accredited laboratory for Mechanical Parameter as per ISO/IEC 17025 : 2005
Our Mechanical Calibration Certificate no. is C-0086
The important objectives of Lab are:
1) Calibration of instruments
2) Job Inspection
3) Dimensional verification of Tools, Profile
DML Lab offers a wide range of calibration services under NABL scope :Read more info..
Other than above mentioned instruments we are calibrating a lot of instruments/Gauges without NABL certificate like
- Plain Ring Gauges
- Snap Gauges
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Radius Gauge
COORDINATE MEASURING MACHINE
- Model : Global Performance
- Size : 900mm x 1500mm x 800mm
- Loading Capacity : 1500Kg
MAIN FEATURES :
- TESASTAR-m Motorized Probe Head with 5 degree indexing facility.
- SP25M & TP200 advance probing system
- Equiped with the PC-DMIS CAD DCC Software
- Reverse engineering for unknown surfaces and features
- 3D Digitizing & Scanning.
- CAD Comparision.
- Excellent for Inspection of geometrical elements, complex forms & profiles with the complete description of feature geometry including dimension, location & form.